1 hour 10 minutes
Gentle coconut flavor candies "Rafaello" familiar to many. For many years, these sweets have not been losing their popularity. It is not surprising that there are a lot of recipes for the preparation of such candy in the conditions of homemade kitchen. Candy "Raphaello" based on condensed milk and coconut chips are preparing. Next, we will tell you how to cook these candy with your own hands.
Refective Candy "Raphaello" from Muscarpone at home with photos
We need: Pan, bowl, mixer, shovel, teaspoon, chopper.
|White chocolate||105 g|
|Coconut shavings||115 g|
|condensed milk||145 g|
|Almond nuts||48 pcs.|
- In the bowl we connect 105 grams of white chocolate (it will suit the usual chocolate) with 25 milliliters of milk. We put a bowl on a water bath and give chocolate to completely melt.
- The mixer is whipped in a separate dishes 245 grams of cheese mascarpone. We gradually poured 145 grams of condensed milk to the mascarpone and continue to beat the mixer.
- In the resulting mass, we add the cool melted chocolate, once again beat up to get a mass with a smooth texture, and put in the refrigerator until it is frozen.
- With the help of a chopper, we make out of 35 grams of waffles fine crumb.
- In the frozen mass for sweets, add a waffle crumb and very carefully stamped with a spatula.
- We recruit a teaspoon prepared mass, form a small ball, pressing the almond nut into it.
- We run the candy in coconut chips (we will leave 115 grams from us).
- From such a number of ingredients, we obtained 48 candy. They can be immediately served on the table, and you can half an hour to put in the refrigerator so that they become a little more dense.
Video cepping of candies "Raphaello" made of mascarpone
If you want to visually see how to make "Rafaello" at home, we recommend to see the next roller with the recipe.
Refaello recipe with cream oil with their own hands
Cooking time: 25-30 minutes + 60 minutes. We need: Mixer, frying pan, teaspoon. Number of portions: 47.
|Waffle crumb||45 g|
|condensed milk||85 g|
|Almond nuts||47 pcs.|
|White chocolate||105 g|
|Coconut shavings||215 g|
|vanilla sugar||5 g|
- Slightly fry 47 pieces of almond nuts in a pan. This will allow them to acquire a pleasant fragrance.
- In a separate dish, connect 105 grams of soft butter, 85 grams of condensed milk, 5 grams of vanilla sugar. All the mass is very carefully whipped with a mixer.
- To the resulting mass add 75 grams of coconut chips and beat again. We put the ready mass in the freezer for 60 minutes.
- White chocolate lying on pieces and calm on a water bath.
- The frozen mass is gaining a teaspoon, we form a ball and press the almond nut into it.
- We form a ball and run it in a waffle crumb.
- Next, do the candy in white chocolate.
- Then every candy run in the coconut chips (we will need 140 grams).
- Finished candy can be immediately served on the table. But it is better to leave them for a few hours in the refrigerator so that the candy become more dense.
Video disc cooking Candy "Raphaello" with butter
From the above-described recipe with photos of Candies "Rafaello", made at home, you have already learned the whole process. But in order not to miss anything important, we recommend to see the next video.
Candy "Raphaello" of three ingredients
Cooking time: 45-50 minutes. We need: Shovel, bowl, teaspoon. Number of portions: sixteen.
|Almond nuts||16 pcs.|
|Coconut shavings||205 g|
|condensed milk||145 g|
- In the Misk, we connect 145 grams of condensed milk with 135 grams of coconut chips and stirred with a blade.
- We leave the resulting mass for 25-30 minutes. You can put in the fridge so that it is more convenient to work with it.
- From the prepared mass teaspoon form balls. In each ball enter one almond nut.
- Each candy is enveloped in coconut chips. Just 16 candies we spent 145 grams of chips.
- Finished candy for several hours put in the refrigerator and can be served to the table.
Video from the preparation of candies "Raphaello" of three ingredients
In the next video, you will be able to see the easiest recipe for the preparation of candies "Rafaello" of just three components.
Nowadays, there are a huge number of different simple recipes for home conditions.
Now you know how to cook delicious and without harmful additives candy "Rafaello" . If you have already tested one of the recipes, share your impressions in the comments.
1. We need a deep bowl. Pour a coconut chips into it, then we pour out the condensed milk.
2. All this is a pretty variation. It should turn out something like Cashitsa. At least one hour I give her to stand up (you can leave for more time).
3. Nuts use here any, we use hazelnuts. Fry and clean nuts. In a separate dish, we smell coconut chips, take nuts and sweet mass.
4. We form a coconut coconut coconut (it should be viscous and leumed), the nuts are laid in the middle. Squeeze your palm and get a ball.
5. We guide it a little and run in a dry coconut chips.
6. We do it with each ball. We put on the dish and submit to the table. Dessert is ready.
Average rating: 4.7, total votes: 546
Important! The video may differ from the text of the recipe!Print recipe
The delicate candy Rafaello can easily be prepared at home. Believe the taste they will turn out no worse than the purchased, while without any chemical amplifiers of taste, which is especially important if you decide to treat children without the dessert. We have gathered for you the best and popular recipes for Rafaello candy at home. Each of them has its advantages, but we especially recommend paying attention to the option with a mascarpone, as it is most close to the original. So, consider each recipe for more details.To content ↑
Candy Rafaello "on the ambulance"
This recipe is the easiest among all the presented and most common at home. Candy is preparing as quickly as possible, if you do not take into account the time for cooling the coconut cream and the finished dessert. Rafaello "on the ambulance", of course, differ from the original, because there is not enough thin waffle ball in the stuffing, but still candy is delicious.
- Coconut chips - 150 g;
- Almonds - 15-16 pcs.;
- condensed milk - 200 g;
- Creamy oil - 25 g;
- Vanillin or Vanilla's extract - optional.
How to cook rafaello at home
- Little portion of coconut chips (about 50 g) lay aside to sprinkle ready-made candies, and the rest is pouring into a comfortable deep bowl. For fragrance, we throw vanillin on the tip of the knife or add vanilla extract, and then pour melted butter.
- Follow the condensed milk and mix the thick mass energetically. We cover the bowl with a lid or a food film, and then remove into the fridge for the night.
- Almond purify. To do this, pour the nuts with boiling water and leave for 5 minutes.
- Dummy liquid, removed from the almond already softened skin. Purified nuts "dry" on a dry pan for a couple of minutes.
- Plug the small pieces from the cooled coconut mass, put almonds in the cinema.
- Roll balls in size from about the walnut. Each billet is collapsed in the residues of spike chips. From the number of ingredients specified in the recipe, 15-16 rafaello is obtained.
- We remove the finished candy for 2-3 hours in the refrigerator, after which Rafaello "on the ambulance hand" is served!
Refaello recipe with mascarpone (most similar to the original)
This recipe rafaello at home as close as possible to the original. If the past variant was different from purchased candies, the lack of waffles and liquid filling, here everything is fully present! The only difficulty you may encounter - waffle hemispheres for Rafaello are not everywhere available.
- creamy cheese mascarpone - 150 g;
- Coconut shavings - 100 g;
- Condensed milk - 3 tbsp. spoons;
- White chocolate - 150 g;
- Cream 20% - 40-50 ml;
- Almonds - about 50 g;
- Waffle balls (also called waffle nuts or hemispheres) - about 40-50 pcs.
Cream Rafaello at home Recipe
- Maskarpone lay out into a deep bowl, we pour a condensed milk. We are whipped with a mixer to get a lush light mass so that in the end our cream turned out to be "air".
- At the "water bath" we calm 50 g of white chocolate, adding 2 h. Spoons of dairy cream.
- Colding, add liquid chocolate to a delicate cream. We whip up to homogeneity, and then remove the cream in the refrigerator for about 1 hour.
- Already chilled cream distributing on waffle polishem. In half the blanks we place one cleansed nut (how to clean the almonds described in the recipe above).
- We form balls from the waffle halves with almonds inside. Do not confuse these waffle blanks with a sand dough cooked at home - special hemispheres for sweets are used in the recipe, which are thin waffle!
- We proceed to the final stage. The remaining chocolate melt at the Water Ban, adding cream. In the resulting viscous mass, our balls are permanent, after which they immediately collapse in coconut chips.
- So that the thin waffle does not soften from the cream, turn around each candy with foil and put for about 60-80 minutes in the freezer.
- Before feeding 10-15 minutes, you keep at room temperature (you can eat and immediately, then the dessert will be similar to ice cream). After cooling in the freezer candy can be stored in the refrigerator. Surprisingly tender and delicious Rafaello with mascarpone are ready! If you have a little cream cheese, you can use it for the preparation of dessert: a tiramisu recipe.
Candy Rafaello: Support with dry milk
Many give preference to the home cream of Rafaello, which includes milk milk. Try and this option to decide on the choice!
- Dry milk - 100 g;
- Sugar - 100 g (can be less);
- Creamy oil - 200 g;
- Vanilla extract - at will;
- Wafer nuts / hemispheres - about 30 pcs.;
- Almonds - about 50 g;
- Coconut chips - 200 g;
- White chocolate - 200 g;
- Condensed milk - 400 g.
How to make rafaello at home
- For cream in a small saucepan, we melt 50g cream oil. Add milk powder and pour 50 ml of drinking water. At the same time, add sugar, the dosage of which we vary with the personal taste.
- We vigorously mix the mass and bring to a boil. After removing from the stove, add a vanilla extract. Mix the cream, cool, and then remove in the refrigerator for about an hour.
- In another saucepan, we melt the remaining 150 g of oil. White chocolate broke into small pieces and throw in hot oil fluid. Stirring, bring the mixture until uniformity, we pour a condensed milk and cook about 5 minutes. In the reducing mass we spare 100 g of coconut chips.
- We continue cooking for about 5 minutes. Having cooled, we send a thick mass in the refrigerator.
- Cooled cream based on milk powder distribution by waffle polishem. In half of the billets, we place the peeled almond. We form waffle balls with a nut inside.
- From the cooled coconut mass make small pellets. In the center of each place on one waffle blank, and then roll the balls.
- Calculate every candy in the remains of coconut chips. Rafaello with dry milk ready! Store dessert in the refrigerator.
Rafaello of cottage cheese (lazy dumplings with strawberries)
This recipe, of course, has nothing to do with Candy Rafaello. But since many love curd desserts, and also now the strawberry season, consider and such a version.
- Cottage cheese - 250 g;
- Creamy oil - 30 g;
- Egg - 1 pc.;
- Sugar - 5 tbsp. spoons;
- Strawberry - 200 g;
- flour - about 120 g;
- Coconut chips, breadcrumbs - 50 g.
How to make rafaello at home recipe
- Egg mix with sugar sand. We are whipped with a mixer to dissolve grazing sugar. Train add cottage cheese and softened butter. We work a mixer to obtain a homogeneous mass.
- Add flour and mix soft curd dough. The portion of flour can vary depending on the moisture of cottage cheese.
- Palm is loose in the flour, and then pressing small balls from the test, form cakes from them. Strawberry rinse in advance, remove the fruits. In the center of each cottage cheese cakes put on one berry.
- Roll off the blanks in the balls.
- Throw our semi-finished products into boiling water. After the balls flood the surface, we cook them exactly 3 minutes. Remove the finished products with noise.
- While cottage cheese balls are still hot, lay them in a spoon in a mixture of coconut shavings and breadcrumbs, we collapse from all sides.
- Lazy dumplings "A la Rafaello with strawberries" are ready!
So, we looked at 4 recipe rafaello at home. And what option do you prefer you? Share your experience in the comments.
Excellent mood and successful culinary experiments!
Turn chocolate with oil on a water bath or in a microwave, but we do it very carefully so that the chocolate is cut. I will tell you what I had an incident to me, who practically deprived the opportunity to share with you the recipe of these wonderful candies. How to turn the chocolate correctly, I know - the benefit, did this not one tet of time. And here on you: everything is not melting! That is, it is not at all melting, you know? At the stage of heating, what was slices simply did not change its shape. I interfere - prevent the fork, and it turns out ... Plasticine. I bother further - plasticine is compacted, then turns into an incomprehensible mass (I can't even describe what it was like). It's a shame - not the word: it is not enough that we have a white chocolate without filler in the city and not porous, more than difficult, so also not melting. The event was on the verge of a breakdown. Okay, I thought - ours do not surrender! Well, what else can still come up with to save this short-term? I decided to paint her in a blender: about a minute I worked my assistant, trying to turn the cream substance into a homogeneous mass. As a result, it became even worse (although it would seem where it was already worse?): The oil was separated and something resembling a bright caramel was swimming. Further to lose nothing and everything that I came to mind is to add some hot milk. Very hot, practically boiling. I added it literally 2-3 tablespoons and turned on the blender again. And then a miracle happened: right in my eyes, all this incomprehensibility was connected to a single whole and became absolutely homogeneous! It was probably afraid to be in the ground not so distant - what I was evil ... In short, if you are "lucky enough to buy poor-quality white chocolate, keep in mind how to try it.
Air candies Rafaello at home can be easily prepared. Believe me, the taste will not differ from the store, but they certainly will certainly not be various taste amplifiers, which is especially important if you are going to treat children. We offer you the most delicious and most popular recipes for Rafaello candy at home. Each of the submitted recipes deserves attention, but we advise you to pay attention to the recipe with a mascarpone cheese, which is more than any other recipe. And now we will dwell on each of the proposed recipes ...
Fast recipe candy rafaello
This is one of the easiest, but at the same time one of the most popular recipes for home cooking. Cooking does not require special efforts or skills, it is quite simple, without taking into account the time when cream is cooled from coconut and the dessert itself in the ready state. The only difference from the original is the absence of a thin bowl of the waffles as a filling, but the taste of this does not get worse.
- Coconut chips -150g;
- Condensed milk - 200g;
- Oil - 25g;
- Almond nuts - 15-16 pcs;
- Vanillin or extract at the request of the hostess.
- Third portions of coconut chips Leave for the decor of the already cooked dessert, and the remaining two-thirds pour into a deep container. To enhance the smell, pour vanillin to the knife tip or use vanillin extract. Next, melt oil and pour it into a chip container.
- The following item should be added to the mixture of condensed milk and mix thoroughly the resulting mass until it becomes homogeneous. After stirring, cover the container with a cover or film (food) and send it to a cold place for the night.
- Almond nuts need to be cleaned. It can be done, bay them with boiled water and disappear five minutes.
- When the water is saved, you can remove the softening peel. Frees, frolish on a dry pan without adding sunflower oil for a few minutes without adding sunflower oil.
- Choose small lumps chilled in the coconut mass refrigerator and put one nut into its center.
- Give them a form similar to a walnut. Each lumps are foaming in coconut chips. According to the proportions from the recipe, it should be about 15-16 candeaders of Rafaello.
- Now you need to cool candy in the refrigerator 2-3 hours, and then you can eat.
Refaello Candy Recipe With Muscarpone Cheese (very like a shopping option)
These homemade candies Rafaello very much resemble the original recipe. If there was no waffle and liquid filling in the previous recipe, then in this recipe for Rafaello, with their own hands, all components are present in full. Obstacle in preparation can be only a small prevalence of semisal from wafer for cooking candy.
- Cheese of cream maskarpone -150 g;
- Coconut chips -100g;
- Condensed milk - 3 tablespoons;
- Chocolate white - 150 g;
- Almond nuts are 50g;
- Cream 20% fat content - 40-50 ml;
- Wafer hemispheres (wafer nuts / balls) - 40-50 pcs.
Referential recipe Rafaello at home with Mascarpone cheese.
- Cheese is placed in an in-depth container and mix with condensed milk. With the help of a mixer, bring to a clarified lush consistency so that it looks like an air cloud.
- We make a water bath and soot in it 50 g of white chocolate with two spoons of cream on milk.
- After cooling, pour white chocolate to the cream-like mass and bring to a homogeneous texture and send to the refrigerator for an hour.
- In waffle nuts fold the chilled mass. Divide the number of hemispheres in the first half, place one nut in the first half (the method of cleaning nuts from the skin is described in the past recipe for cooking candies Rafaello).
- Now you need to form from two hemispheres of balls, in which there will be nuts in the middle. It is important not to confuse waffle blanks with sand dough blanks that are used to prepare nuts with condensed milk.
- At the final stage, the residues of white chocolate melts on a water bath with an admixture of cream. In the resulting mass of a viscous consistency, dip the Rafaellinka, and then cut every time in the coconut chips.
- You can avoid turning the waffle sphere if you wrap each circle in foil and send to the freezer at least an hour and a half.
- Before serving on the table, get from the freezer in 20 minutes and let them stand at room temperature. There were ate immediately, the dessert will be similar to the ice cream. After the freezer candy can be stored in a refrigerator or any other cold place. Voila, candy rafaello are ready for use!
Recipe for cooking candies Rafaello at home with dry milk
Most people prefer homemade cream Rafaello, which makes dry milk. In order to understand how you treat him, it is necessary to try it.
Candy cooking ingredients:
- Sugar - 100g (if you do not like sweet, then you can reduce the number of grams);
- Dry milk - 100 g;
- Wafer hemispheres - 30-40 pcs.;
- Almond nuts - 50g;
- Vanillin extract (according to your taste);
- Coconut chips - 200g;
- Condensed milk - 400 g;
- White chocolate - 200g.
How to make candy rafaello at home
- To prepare the cream take a small bowl, in which you calm the quarter of the serving of oil, mix with 50 ml of drinking water and dry milk and sugar (according to your taste).
- Actively mix all the ingredients, put on fire and bring to a boiling state. When you remove from the fire, you can add vanillin, we mix again, let it cool, and put in the refrigerator at least an hour.
- In another container, melt 150g cream oil, which remained. Finely broken white chocolate placed in melted oil. Slowly interfering must be brought to a homogeneous mass, pour out condensed milk and cook at least 5-6 minutes. When the mass becomes more dense, add coconut chips there.
- Stir the components and boil approximately 5 minutes. Remove from the fire and let cool, and then send a thickened consistency to cool into the refrigerator.
- After cooling the dry cream, it can be imposed in waffle blanks. Dividing them on an equal amount, in the first half, put on the nuts. After that, fold two hemispheres to form a ball.
- The cooled and frozen coconut mixture is ready to make small cakes from it, in the middle of which put the blank from the waffle and form the sphere.
- Each of them makes them in coconut chips and after this candy Rafaello is ready for absorption!
Curd candy Rafaello with strawberries
This recipe is little reminiscent of Rafaello shopping candy, but is an excellent representative of cottage cheese desserts, especially in the spring-summer period, when strawberries are more accessible. Now more detailed about the recipe itself.
- Curd mass / cottage cheese - quarter kilogram;
- Butter cream - 30g;
- 1 egg;
- Sugar - 5 tablespoons;
- Strawberry -200g;
- Coconut chips, breadcrumbs - 50g;
- Wheat flour - 150-200g.
How to make candy rafaello at home based on cottage cheese and strawberry
- Break the egg, mix with sugar (or sugar sand). Take a mixer and sweat the mixture until the sugar is completely dissolved. There is also a house of cottage cheese that melted butter. Whip the mixer until the mass becomes homogeneous.
- Pull the flour and kneel the curd dough so that it was soft.
- Finish your hands in the flour and leave the dough with small lumps, blindfish from them. Before cooking, wash the strawberries, remove the fruits. In the middle of each pellet, put on one strawberry.
- Now you need to give the shape of the ball.
- Prepared semi-finished product Send to boiling water. After their float to the surface, you need to slaughter for another 3 minutes. With the help of a noise, take them from boiling water.
- Without waiting for the cooling of the billets, put them in the coconut chips and breadcrumbs, cut break from all sides.
- Now send lumps to the fridge. Dessert can be decorated with whipped cream.
Raphaello candy recipe do-it-yourself at home from cream chiz
- Cheese cottage cheese - 150 g;
- Sugar powder - 50g;
- Coconut shavings - 100g;
- Coconut chips for sprinkling -100g;
- Filling of your taste (dried fruits, candied nuts, nuts);
Blender gripped chips to the view of the powder and mix with sugar powder. Add cheese (cottage cheese) with stirring until a homogeneous mass is obtained. Prepare a filling and place it in cottage cheese-coconut balls. Suit in coconut chips. If desired, you can diversify the recipe with a waffle crumb. For cooling, send a dessert for 15-20 minutes to the refrigerator and you can serve sweet air candies to the table.
Refect Refeell Recipe at home with prunes
For cooking you will need:
- Prunes (without seeds) - 400g;
- Cashew nuts - 100g;
- Amaretto liquor - tablespoon;
- Peanuts - 500g;
- Vanilla sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- Coconut chips - 2 tbsp. spoons;
Prunes need to be argued and skipped through a meat grinder. The nuts should be frying, and then detail and mix with prunes, liqueur, vanilla sugar, and mix thoroughly. Now you need to form balls, born in a coconut chips.
After the candy Rafaello is cooled in the refrigerator, they can be served to the table.
Rafaello candy recipe do-it-yourself at home with banana as a filling
An interesting recipe for candies Rafaello with a banana filling will have to do with children, because it is delicious and useful.
- 250g cream (or dry milk);
- 180 g of precipitated butter;
- 1 teaspoon vanillina;
- 200g powder sugar;
- 100 g of coconut chips;
- Bananas - 2 pcs.;
- Lemon juice;
Refractory recipe Rafaello:
Distribute the oil, gradually Sleeping there dry milk and sugar powder, vanillin and 30g coconut chips. All components mix and bring to a homogeneous consistency. Clean bananas Cut with circles and sprinkle with lemon juice. Divide the resulting mass on the pellets and start the banana, and then give them the shape of the ball and dip the coconut into the chips. The resulting billets place in the refrigeration chamber for several hours.
After cooling, delicate candy Rafaello can be served to the table!
Refractory recipe Rafaello at home with carrot filling
The presence in the recipe of carrots will make candy not only delicious, but also useful.
You will need:
- Boiled carrots - 200 g;
- Sugar - 200 g;
- Coconut chips - 200g;
- Chips for sprinkling (coconut).
From a wax carrot to make mashed potatoes and gradually add sugar to it until it is completely dissolved. Then we clear the chip of coconut and mix well until the mass becomes homogeneous. Rock balls that do not exceed the size of walnut, and dip in the coconut chips. For a couple of hours, candy needs to be placed in the refrigerator, where they can be stored about 3-4 days. When you get enough candy rafaello, re-send them into the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes.
Recipe for cooking candies rafaello do it yourself from corn sticks
Judging by the name, you may seem like strange to you, but air corn sticks will not be the main ingredient, and serve only as an additional taste attribute and perfectly complement the unusual taste of the dessert.
You will need these components:
- Cornstands - 130g;
- Nuts (almonds, hazelnuk- according to your choice) - 120 g;
- Condensed milk - 400 g;
- Coconut shavings - 50g;
You will leave for about 2-3 hours to cook, even with time allotted to the dish froze. One Raphaello candy will not be more than 90 kcal.
In order for the rafaellock to be delicious, you need to choose the "right" sticks. For the recipe, sticks are suitable, which are sweeter and well sprinkled. This is important, since they will need to grind with a meat grinder, blender, mixer or coffee grinder to homogeneous flour. Mix the resulting corn flour with condensed milk, avoiding the departure of chopped sticks.
To give candles of the right form, take the nut and place in the center of the cream-like mass. Last stage, place a lump in the coconut chips and submit a dessert to the table.
Rafaello candy recipe with brandy at home
Lovers of desserts, with the addition of alcoholic components, will undoubtedly please such a variant of the usual known dessert. It will differ little from the standard, it complements his brandy.
- Creamy oil - 100g;
- Cognac - one and a half tablespoons;
- Half a breaker of condensed milk;
- Coconut chips: 130g for filling and 50g for sprinkling;
- Nuts (almonds or hazelnuts) - 100 g
Calorie candy does not exceed 74 kcal, the duration of preparation is about 2.5 hours.
Initially, you need to let it with creamy oil and mix with condensed milk. Mass must be mixed, you can use a blender or mixer. While whipping, gradually suck in a mixture of chips and pour cognac. After mixing, send it to the refrigerator for frozen for several hours, and after you can roll on the balls in the form of balls, and in the middle put a nut (pre-cleaned skin) and cut into a coconut chips. Now the Rafaello candy is ready for use, after being cooled.
Cold snack in the form of "Raphaello" from chicken
Chicken Rafaello will be an addition to any festive table.
You will need for cooking:
- Chicken fillet - 150g;
- Solid cheese: for balls - 150g, for the sprinkle - 150g;
- Garlic - 3 teeth;
- Mayonnaise, sour cream - 70g.
You will spend about 2.5 hours on cooking, and one "sweetie" pulls on 968 kcal.
First, lean the chicken fillet, cool, let it dry, and then with the help of the blender it is finely grip. On the grater, soda cheese for balls, grind garlic and mix everything with detailed fillets. Mix the same proportions to mix the sour cream and mayonnaise, then add a mixture to the meat mass and mix well and begin to sculpt the balls and run them in a solid cheese designed for the sprinkle. After the snack cools, it can be served to the table.
Raphaello candy can always raise the mood with their unique taste, and if they turn them into a cake, then you will get a lot more pleasure.
To prepare the air cake you will need:
- Eggs - 6 pieces;
- A pinch of salt;
- Sugar sand - 370 g;
- Chocolate (white) - 5 tiles;
- Cream 30% - fat - 700 ml;
- Coconut shavings - 400g; 70 g. Crem.
Cooking is quite long, it will take at least 10 hours of your time. 100 g of this paradise cake will be 329 kcal.
Initially, it is worth looking for 5 tiles of chocolate, breaking them with their hands, and send the cream to the fire and bring to a boil, and then pour them chocolate to melt it. After dissolving the resulting mass, place it in the refrigerator for 6 hours.
For the biscuit, prepare a deep large container and place the broken eggs, sugar and diligently mix and place it on a water bath, warm to a temperature of 65 degrees. To obtain a consistency of thick foam, the mixture of eggs and sugar must be reheated by adding coconut into the mass.
Before baking, it is shyned by a parchment with a parchment and in the baking mold, pour the dough and hold in the oven for 15 minutes at the average temperature. Then cool the crude and remove out of the mold. Cream, placed in the refrigerator, whip on the turbojym until it reaches smoothness.
To form a cake, take a deep bowl with a diameter of about 20 cm and putting it on the cake cut the root, which will be at the base of the cake. Then you need to make a few more cakes in the same way. One korzh will divide into pieces and put the inner part of the bowl. Next, put the cream width of 3-4 centimeters and put the next root, repeat the actions until you fill in the bowl.
In the final stage, turn the ass and smear the cream, which is preserved after the formation of the cake design, and sprinkle the whole coconut chips. The cake will be ready to eat after the night is dismissed in the refrigeration chamber.
Everyone loves Rafaelki. And if not all, then exactly the majority.
These divine sweets always have Associations Happy New Year.
As a real fan of coconut candies, I can strengthen the whole pack ( Regardless of its size ) And not even notice.
So I bought, then Rafaello. And I realized that I want to make the same houses. Is it possible?
I selected 3 different recipes Rafaello, which I will check on " Suitability ".
In general, the criteria for which I want to determine the best recipe is:
1. External look (how much like a real rafael)
2. Taste (is it similar to the original?)
3. Structure (as far as it looks like a real rafael inside)
Recipes tried to select the most different ways. It was problematic because, as a rule, Rafaello is all done about the same recipe.
But, searches still gave their results.
By the way, we are so all the fan on coconut candy that my mom, who, as you know, confectioner, agreed to once make us a cake "Rafaello". It was just incredibly tasty. Here it is:
Okay, and now to the experiment.
1. PP Rafaello.
Those candies for which I did not pin down any hopes.
Because there is nothing in them that it would remind me that the taste of the cherished rafael.
What do you need?
Degreased cottage cheese (I had 180 g)
Honey (1 st l.)
Coconut chip .
Mix the cottage cheese with honey, rolling the balls and put almonds inside each ball. Calculate in coconut chips and voila. PP Rafaello is ready.
I did not like this recipe.
1. Appearance. There is definitely +. Very similar to the original candy. It turned out a very white ball without yellowness and appearance to me, in short, I liked the most.
2. Taste. Here is a big minus. It looks like cottage cheese with honey (unexpectedly, right?)), But not at Rafaelki. Yes, for thinning this option is good, but I will not be called a language on this "Rafaello".
3. Structure. Candy is dense enough that I am pleased. Not falling apart. But tenderness, as in the original version, of course, no. There is nothing crunchy and ...
Well, you yourself imagine the taste and structure of cottage cheese with honey.
This recipe is absolutely accurate. NOT Looks like Rafaello.
Here I do not have a goal to find the most useful recipe. I'm looking for the one that will minimally differ from the real candy.
Condensed milk - 150 ml (I will do a small portion, because I also do not count on this recipe)
Waffle sheets (I bought a curler wafer)
We mix condensed milk with shredded wafer sheets so that it turns out a sufficiently thick mass, suitable for plowing balls.
In the center of the almond ball and go in coconut chips + in waffle.
What do we end up?
1. Appearance. Minus. It turned out too dark balls, not similar to real rafaelki.
2. Taste. Already more like the original than the previous PP version, but still not that. I think it's because of the waffle, which does not give candy that the easiestness for which we love them so much.
In addition, the waffle in any case turns and does not even crust.
In fact, this option turned out to be delicious, but still far from the original.
3. Structure. Right enough, not falling apart, but does not crunch. By softness and tenderness does not look like a rafael.
Finally last recipe. I assumed that he would be the most successful and all that was so. Honestly, I was even surprised how close to the original it turned out.
1. Maskarpone 250 g
2. White chocolate 100 g
4. Condensed milk 150 g.
5. Coconut shavings
The mixer is whipped slightly maxarpone and condensed milk. The keyword is slightly, otherwise the mascarpone will become too liquid.
Melt chocolate, enter it into this mixture and again I stirred all the mixer.
We send this mass to the refrigerator somewhere for an hour.
Then we introduce a coconut chip there (I left somewhere 150 g).
And then I made a small mistake. The lot still seemed to me liquid and I continued to fall asleep there coconut chips. It was worth it from a little liquid mass to start sculpt balls, and in the cold they would froze. And so I, of course, moved a little with coconut chips.
Well, in general, everything is standard. Inside - almonds, cut into chips and ready.
I made a lot of candies for this recipe. And not in vain.
It was very tasty. If you want to make Rafaelki, as close as possible to the present, then do exactly as in the third recipe.
It is so gentle candy.
Okay. Let us estimate the actual-invented system))
Not very similar to the original. If the titanium dioxide would have added, then the candy would become more white and. Similar to selling us in stores. While the most similar from everyone turned out to be PP Rafaelka.
2. Taste. Very similar. Suddenly, this candy to taste almost like the original.
Very gentle, almond coconut. Without extra interruption tastes and smells.
Definitely burning plus.
3. Structure. In the frozen version, everything is perfect. And when I looked, it seemed that too liquid. In addition, there is nothing crunchy as in real candy. But I, in truth, I can not imagine how to make homemade rafaelki crispy. If you know, then you will definitely write about it!
What is the result? The most similar option is the last. In general, it's easier to buy in the store) If you, like me, thirst for creativity and experiments, then the time spent on cooking will be only in joy)
Write your opinion on recipes, and also tell me, did you do rafaello at home? What kind of recipe?